The features you add to your website must accomplish a specific purpose. They need to facilitate ministry online, so how do you ensure you’re getting the right ones?
- Does your church really need a small group finder?
- Could a mega navigation help people find what they are looking for?
- Do you need filters and search features on our staff page?
Luckily you don’t have to figure this out on your own.
When you read the eBook you’ll learn
- The benefits of adding certain features
- Examples of churches using the feature
- A quick questionnaire to find out if a feature is right for your church
If you’re starting a redesign or looking to enhance your website this is a good place to start.
Download Your Free eBook